Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, today is a blessed beautiful day and I praise You for allowing me another day to be on this earth. I ask that You touch those whose hearts have turned cold and no longer care. I pray that they see Your way is the greater way. 

When all is darkness and I feel my weakness and helplessness, give me the sense of Your presence, Your love, and Your strength. Help me to have perfect trust in Your protecting love and strengthening power, so that nothing may frighten or worry me. Living close to You, I shall see Your hand, Your purpose, Your will through all things.

Into Your hands, O Lord, Jesus Christ, my God, I commend my spirit. Bless me and all those who pray in faith of You this day. Save us and grant unto us everlasting life.

Amen

8 comments: