Thursday, October 26, 2017

Today We Pray



Dear God, I believe that You will change people and many things, if asked and if it is Your will. Change me Lord, if it is Your will, for I would lead a better life. Touch me, I pray, great God whose touch transforms.

Help me to be discerning and not let others lead me astray with their falsehood. May the fruit of my life be an example of a follower of Christ. May my heart be loyal to You in all that I say and all that I do.

Finally, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, let me think about these things. What I have learned and received, let me do; and the God of peace be with us all.

Amen

6 comments: