Sunday, June 10, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, I give You thanks for my creation, preservation, and all the blessings of my life. Grant that this day I fall into no sin, neither run into any kind of danger. But that all my doings, being governed by Your will, may be righteous in Your sight.

Help me to be honest in all I do and say. Grant me grace and power to live for You each day. Grant me this day the strength to be temperate in all things, diligent in my duties, and patient under my afflictions. 

I pray that You will fill my heart with the blessing of Your Holy Spirit. Give me grace to be just and upright in all my dealings; quiet and peaceable; full of compassion; and ready to do good to all people, according to my abilities and opportunities. For the sake of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment