Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, help me to be fully alive to Your Holy presence. Enfold me in Your love. Let my heart become one with Yours.

Deliver me, I pray, in my work, from coveting material goods, from falling into the temptation of serving mammon and putting money in the forefront of my life. Help me to perform the work which you have put at my hand, in truth, in beauty, and in righteousness, with singleness of heart as Your servant, and to the benefit of my fellow men as well as myself. Have mercy upon Your Creatures and upon me, a great sinner.

I pray to be filled with Your Holy Spirit for the rest of this day. Let me go forth, walking with Your Spirit in my heart, that I may be filled with the joy and energy and praise for Your entire creation, thankful in the many gifts You have given me, and showing forth Your light in my every word and deed. This I pray in Christ’s name.

Amen

1 comment: