Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, what a privilege it is to say "yes" to You each day. Thank You for loving me and forgiving me. Guide me in all my choices today and help me to serve You faithfully. 

I pray to You now, take up my burdens while I am on earth, today, just as You will take them up when I am with You in heaven. By the grace You gave me through the sacrifice of Your only Son, relieve me. May I do Your will while I am alive, just as I will do Your will when I am together with You again, in paradise. 

May I go in peace, with Go, and with his other children. May we love one another as Christ taught us. May I follow the example of good men of old, and may God comfort and help me and all who believe in Him, both in this world and in the world which is to come.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment