Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, thank You for loving us unconditionally. Thank You for Your presence each time I call Your Name. You are around me, in my sensations, in my thoughts and deep within me.

Grant that I may live as You intended, with complete confidence in Your loving care. Teach me, good Lord, to serve You as You deserve; to give and not to count the cost; to fight and not to heed the wounds; to toil and not to seek for rest; to labor and not to ask for any reward, save that of knowing that I do Your will. Help me to fulfill my duties for You.

Let me not forget my prayers as I go out into the world. Holy Spirit, be with me and let me praise You and remember You in my every action and thought, for the entire day long. In Christ’s name, I ask this.

Amen

2 comments: