Thursday, June 21, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You this morning for all that I have. Even if I have problems with my health, I am alive today. Thank You for Your grace and mercy unto us.

Let me never take for granted these gifts of life, oh Lord, but always remember that they come from You. Without You, no man could make the sun shine or the tree bear its fruit. I pray to live this day in joy and thankfulness for what I have, remembering always who made me and who keeps me. 

Now all glory to You, mighty God, who is able to keep me from falling away and will bring me with great joy into Your glorious presence without a single fault. All glory to You who alone are God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are yours before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment