Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, I freely and with my whole heart yield all things to Your will and direction. You are mine and I am Yours. Let this be for eternity, I pray.

Set free, O Lord, the souls of Your servants from all restlessness and anxiety. Give us that peace and power which flow from You alone. Shield us from all perplexity and distress, that upheld by Your strength and secured on the rock of Your faithfulness, we may abide in You now and evermore.

Oh God who has made me, oh God who keeps me, oh God who will be my Lord through all eternity, shine down Your blessings and wisdom upon me like the sun upon a field. And may I keep You in the forefront of my every thought and deed, throughout this day, and evermore. This I pray, in Christ's name.

Amen

1 comment: