Sunday, June 17, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, may my life be so pleasing to You that You are pleased to have Your face shine on me. And as You graciously smile on my life, may I find someone today with whom I can share Your love through a smile. Thank You for the promises in Your Word that assure us You’ve planned our path and remain with us and for us, no matter what comes.

Work another miracle, a prodigy of grace. Make my soul a beautiful, living Tabernacle where You will ever dwell. Let me never leave You alone, but remind me to return hundreds of times in the day and have a word with You.

All through this day, O Lord, by the power of Your quickening Spirit, let me touch the lives of others for good, whether through the word I speak, the prayer I speak, or the life I live. Let me be a channel of blessing to everyone today. This I pray, in Christ's Name.

Amen

2 comments: