Sunday, July 22, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Heavenly Father, may I love You in all things and above all things. May I reach the joy which You have prepared for me in Heaven. Nothing is good that is against Your will, and all that is good comes from Your hand.

Place in my heart a desire to please You. Fill my mind with thoughts of Your Love. So that, I may grow in Your wisdom and enjoy Your peace.

Now the God of patience and consolation grant to me, and to all who pray in the name of Christ, to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus. That we may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. You, who alone are able to do these and even greater good things for us, we praise through the high priest and guardian of our souls, through whom be the glory and the majesty to You both now and for all generations and forever and ever.

Amen

1 comment: