Sunday, July 29, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Heavenly Father, You know my weakness and failings, and that without Your help I can accomplish nothing for the good of souls, my own and others'. Grant me, therefore, the help of Your grace, according to my particular needs this day. Enable me to see the tasks you will set before me in the daily routine of my life, and let me set my hand to these tasks with the vigor and joy of one with whom You abide.

Teach me to love with the love of Christ that others might see Your love reflected in my care and concern for them. May Your love drive and dominate my responses to life and to others. Bless all Your people and all Your flock.

Give Your peace, Your help, and Your love unto us Your servants, the sheep of your fold, that we may be united in the bond of peace and love, one body and one spirit, in one hope of our calling, in Your divine and boundless love. And if I should face trials, suffering or failure, I pray that Your hand will lift me up, and I may be refreshed. In the name of Christ, I pray.

Amen

1 comment: