Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear God, who has created all things, seen and unseen, this day is Your creation and I give thanks to live in it. I pray that I will not shut You out of the day You have made, blinded by the petty concerns of life. Help me to be always open to Your presence.

Guide our steps toward ant not away from those who need You. Then, guide our words and our actions. Help us to be purposeful in our encounters with others.

Bring my sins to my remembrance and grant me light to see them and find them out. Strengthen me also with the courage to confess them truly, hiding nothing, keeping nothing back in my heart; that I may, by Your mercy, obtain pardon and entire absolution; and thus healed, may rise to newness of life, humbly and worthily receiving the wondrous gift of Your love. Through the merits and for the sake of Jesus Christ, my Lord, and Savior.

Amen

1 comment: