Friday, July 6, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear God, live my little life into Your gladness. Out of You, as out of an overflowing fountain of love, wells forth eternally a stream of blessing upon every creature You have made. Oh, then, help me to glorify You by striving to be like You.

Make me as pure and good as You are. May I be a partaker of the Divine Nature, so that all that is truly human within me may be deepened, purified, and strengthened. And so may I be a witness for You, a light of the world, reflecting Your radiance to all I meet. 

Eternal God, heavenly Father, you have graciously accepted me as a living member of Your Son our Savior Jesus Christ, and You have blessed me with the grace of forgiveness through the sacrifice He made for me and for all people. Send me now into the world in peace. And grant me strength and courage to love and serve You with gladness and singleness of heart; through Christ our Lord.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment