Friday, October 26, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, give me grace, so to pray, as to deserve to be heard, to address You with my heart, as with my lips. You are everywhere present, from You no secret can be hidden. May the knowledge of this, teach me to fix my thoughts on You, with reverence and devotion, that I may not pray in vain.

Use me to be a light today to the world around me. I love You and want others to know and love You too. Hear me, for His sake who has redeemed me, and taught me thus to pray.

So I thank You now, for all those occasions when I have forgotten or have been so caught up in emotions that I could not. Help me to be thankful, I pray, when the rains come on the just and the unjust, that You care so much about me, that the rains come to chasten, to build character and godliness in me. And help me to live as a mirror of Your Son, so that I might reach others.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment