Saturday, October 6, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, Your love embraces everyone. Through the Resurrection of Your Son, You call me and all who pray with me into Your wonderful light. Dispel our darkness and make us a people with one heart and one voice, forever singing Your praise.

Remind me that Your presence in my heart is intended to be a public reality. May I so value all the blessings of Your presence that I am willing to share them generously with others. Guide my mind with Your truth. 

I pray to You for all the graces I need to know You, to love You and serve You faithfully unto death, and to save my soul. Give me a tender and fervent devotion to Your sacred passion by which I was redeemed, venerating You each day in prayer, and teach me how to unite sorrows and sufferings of my life with Your own. In Christ's name, I pray.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment