Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, I come before You today to thank You for all the blessings that You have given me. Many times my life is so full of busy work that I neglect my relationship with You, and for that, I am deeply sorry. I know that You never neglect me, for if You did my very life would cease to be.

I pray desperately that You will help me to overcome this obstacle and find my way back to You. O mighty God, You have all power, and I know You have the power to help me find You. Please dear God, send a spirit to me, let Your Holy Spirit work within me, to bolster my faith and fear of You.

Continue to pull me to Yourself, guide me in my journey. Hold me close in Your bosom until the day I come home to be with You forever. Be with me now as I gather together with this online community, in Your name, that I and all who pray with me may feel Your presence among us. 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment