Thursday, January 10, 2019

Today We Pray




Dear Heavenly Father, I praise You with all my might. As I think about Your love for me, I wonder with amazement how You could love someone like me. Help me to prepare myself, I pray, in the name of Your love.

Give me the grace to remember Your holy Word, when my surroundings tempt me to confusion and weakness, that I might more nearly approach true obedience to Your will. Help me to resist the arguments of the ungodly. Let me not be deceived by false beauty, and so guide me, that the clever words of men will never replace the truth which You have put into my heart. 

God our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, and Spirit of God amidst us direct our way unto You. Make us increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward You. To the end, we may establish our hearts unblameable in holiness before You, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

Amen

1 comment: