Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear God, who orders all things in heaven and earth: help me to go about the tasks and duties of this day with the remembrance that I am Your servant therein. Make me honest, painstaking, and cheerful, and grant that all I do and say may bring good to others and glory to Your Holy Name. Let me not forget to acknowledge You for all that You do for me and enable me to do. 

Draw me to Yourself. Do with me what You will. Transform me into Yourself, so that I may no longer know myself, nor find myself, except in You.

O Sovereign and Almighty Lord, bless all Your people, and all Your flock. Give Your peace, Your help, and Your love unto us Your servants, the sheep of Your fold, that we may be united in the bond of peace and love, one body and one spirit, in one hope of our calling, in Your divine and boundless love.

Amen

2 comments: