Sunday, January 13, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear God, as I stumble through this life, help me to create more laughter than tears, dispense more cheer than gloom and spread more joy than despair. Let me remind those I meet that our final existence will be total joy and that we may taste this joy through the Spirit even today. And in my final moment, may I hear You whisper, “When you made My people smile, you made Me smile.”

Send Your Holy Spirit to deepen my worship life. Open my heart to the gifts and cultures which surround my church. And, open my heart to the people who are different from me. 

Almighty God, who does freely pardon all who repent and turn to Him, now fulfill in my contrite heart the promise of redeeming grace; forgiving all my sins, and cleansing me from an evil conscience; through the perfect sacrifice of Christ Jesus our Lord. And, turn my heart to Your will at every moment. In Jesus’ name, I pray.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment