Friday, January 11, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, I can do nothing without You. We give You glory because it is You alone who can save our souls. O Lord, as you withdraw sleep from the eyes of my body, grant me wakefulness of mind so that I may stand before you in awe and sing your praises worthily, all of this day.

Please take control of my words today. Fill me with Your words of love and grace. Use them to turn some heart toward You.

May the God of peace, who declared victory over death by the resurrection of His only Son, Jesus Christ, make me perfect in every thought and action through His grace. Let my life be pleasing in His sight and that I might share the perfect peace that is only possible through Him. I pray this needful prayer through Your blessed Son, Jesus Christ.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment