Monday, July 1, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, I have tasted Your goodness and it has satisfied me, yet it has made me thirst for even more. I am so painfully aware of my need for even more grace than I now enjoy; and even when I do not want more, I am ashamed of my lack of desire. I want You completely, mighty God, and I want to want You even more than I do.

Guide my conversation today, Lord. May the words I choose to bless and encourage others and build them up rather than tear them down. May you be pleased with what You hear.

Fill me with longing for You; make me even thirstier. Show me Your glory, I pray, so that I may know You always better and better, growing in my faith and love. From Your infinite mercy, begin a new work of love within me this moment. 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment