Friday, July 12, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear God, You are a helper, a savior, and a shield. You resurrect the dead. And, You are powerful to save us in the forgiveness of our sins.

Do not permit vanity, self-love, sensuality, carelessness, nor anger to rule over me and steal me from Thy love, O my Lord and Creator, all my hope! Do not leave me without a portion of the blessed eternity. Grant also that I may follow Thy Holy example, that I may submit to the authorities placed over me.

Grant me the clean soul, the simplicity of heart that makes us worthy of Thy love. And, may I go in peace, with God, and with his other children, and may we love one another as Christ taught us. May I follow the example of good men of old, and may God comfort and help me and all who believe in Him, both in this world and in the world which is to come.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment