Sunday, July 7, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, help me this day to live entirely to Your glory. Let me be deaf to unmerited criticism and the praise of men. Nothing can hurt my new-born inner self, it cannot be smitten or die; nothing can mar the dominion of Your Spirit within me; it is enough to have Your approval and that of my conscience.

Keep me humble, dependent, supremely joyful, as calm and quiet as a dependent child, yet earnest and active. I wish not so much to do as to be, and I long to be like Jesus; if You make me right, I shall be right. Lord, I belong to You, make me worthy of Yourself.

Help us to see each individual as uniquely made in Your image and worth of our love and respect. Show Your love through our lives in some small way today. This I pray, in Christ's name.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment