Friday, July 26, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, You know me better than I know myself. Search the deepest parts of my heart for anything that is displeasing to You. Cleanse me of my wandering ways and lead me in Your good and righteous way.

Be present with me always. Dwell within my heart, O Lord. With thy light and thy Spirit, guide my soul, my thoughts, and all my actions, that I may teach thy Word, that thy healing power may be in me and in all the saints of thy church universal.

I praise You for Christ’s resurrection and victory, and for His promise to all people, that He will intercede for us at our death, and bring us to eternal life. Today, I remember and celebrate His resurrection, giving all glory to Father, Son and Holy Spirit for this miracle and the redemption of our own lives. Through Christ, I pray.

Amen

4 comments:

  1. Ty Jesus for this day,and everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls.update my daily prayers,verses and etc...Thank you.God bless us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. โปร สล็อต pg slot จากเว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ PG-SLOT.GAME ที่ยกเกมสล็อตออนไลน์จากค่ายดังมาอย่างหลากหลายค่ายเกม เช่น pg slot jili joker และอื่นๆอีกมากมายในเว็บเดียว มาแรง 2022

    ReplyDelete
  4. สูตรการปั่นสล็อตให้ชนะได้ง่ายๆสำหรับผู้เล่นที่ต้องการความสนุกสนานและรางวัลใน PG SLOT เงินสด ก็่มีสล็อตแบบใดที่ดีที่สุดอย่างแน่นอน เนื่องจากสล็อตแต่ละเกมมีคุณสมบัติและรางวัลที่แตกต่างกันไป

    ReplyDelete