Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, glory and praise to You, for filling me with life to live another day, for it is You who made me and not me myself. I resolve to spend this day in the presence of the Holy Spirit, filled with his joy and energy, that I might accomplish Your will, my God, and do what I can to deserve the joys of the day, for I know my time here is short. Be with me, oh Holy Spirit, to fill me with the energy and positivity and comfort that only You can bring.

The world seems out of control. We know You are sovereign over everything. We pray that Your will be done in the hearts of our leaders.

Oh God Almighty, send me Your light and truth, to keep this day and all the days of my life. And may Your mighty hand protect me, and all my brothers and sisters who have joined me in prayer this day, blessing our homes and our lives. In Christ’s name, I pray that thy will be done.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment