Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, Your faithfulness to us is unfailing. Thank You for leading, guiding, and providing so many spiritual encouragers and mentors. Bless those today who have helped us so much.

In You, I live and move and have my being. I humbly pray You so to guide and govern me by Your Holy Spirit. In all the cares and occupations of my life, I may not forget You but may remember that I am ever walking in Your sight.

May the God of hope fill me and all of us with the joy and peace that comes from believing. May we abound in hope, by the power of the Holy Spirit. In Christ's name, I pray.

Amen


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp bán máy photocopy và dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ, uy tín TP.HCM với dòng máy photocopy toshiba và dòng máy photocopy ricoh uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete