Sunday, July 14, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for this day. I thank You that I can see or hear your Word this morning. Let me give thanks all day for what I have, especially Your eternal love, and forgive me this day when I go astray, by my thoughts or actions; my only aim is to please You, to know and do Your will. 

Thank You that when we confess our sin to You, You give us a new heart and a new life. I pray that the life I live reflects the goodness of Your gift and that others may see the difference a new heart has made in me. Guide my every step, Lord.

May Your Words be planted deeply in my mind and heart. Help me not to walk away and forget it, but to meditate on it and obey it and so built my life on the rock of Your truth. This I pray, in Christ's Name.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment