Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear God, flood me with Your Spirit. Drown Satan in a deluge of Your mighty power! Shake the foundations of hell.

Let the beauty and love of Christ pour through me like a cataract. Let me wield the Sword of Faith. Renew me, empower me, purify me this day to Your Great Commission.

I bind myself to You this day, oh Christ, in Your truth and in Your sacrifice. I give to You my anxiety and my fear, my depression, and my doubt, for You have promised to take them if we only ask; and I take upon myself Your burden, for it is light and Your way is gentle. May I keep this in my heart and mind all this day.

Amen

2 comments:

  1. เกมสล็อต ค่าย pg เว็บตรง เกมสล็อตค่าย PGSLOT ออกใหม่ พร้อมให้ผู้เล่นทุกคนได้รับโบนัสทดลองเล่นสล็อต pg ฟรี 2022 แล้ววันนี้ ที่นี้ที่เดียว PGSLOT GAME ได้เล่นก่อนใครเพื่อน

    ReplyDelete
  2. pg เครดิต ฟรี 50 ฉันรู้จัก pg slot เครดิตฟรี 50 และฉันเข้าใจว่ามันคือการเปิดใช้งานแพ็คเกจที่ได้รับความนิยมมากที่สุด ซึ่งช่วยให้คุณรับโบนัส 50

    ReplyDelete