Friday, April 12, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, I want my heart to be in tune with Yours. Forgive me for giving it to things of far less value, and teach me the joy of investing my time in opportunities to serve You. Thank You for your unending grace and love. 

Help me to make religion a thing so beautiful that all men may be won to surrender to its power. Let me manifest in my life its sweetness and excellence, its free and ennobling spirit. Forbid that I should go up and down the world with melancholy looks and dejected visage, lest I should repel people from entering Your Kingdom. 

Rather, may I walk in the freedom and joy of faith and with Your new song in my mouth. So, all who look on me may learn to trust and to love You. And this I ask in the name and for the sake of Jesus Christ, my Savior.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment