Sunday, April 7, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, You are our great creator and source of all goodness and love. Please look kindly upon me and receive my heartfelt gratitude for all that You have done for me and for those I love. Thank You for all the grace and blessings, both spiritual and temporal, You have bestowed upon me, my loved ones, and this community of prayer. 

When we come into Your presence, Lord, our hearts and minds are refreshed, our spirits lifted. Let me dwell for a moment on Your life-giving presence in my body, my mind, my heart and in the whole of my life. Guide me always to do Your holy will, knowing that Your strength will carry me through. 

May the Almighty and merciful Lord graciously hear me, pardon and deliver me from all my sins, confirm and strengthen me in all goodness, and bring me to everlasting life; through my Savior, Jesus Christ. In Your infinite generosity, please grant us continued grace and blessings during the coming day. This I ask in the name of Jesus Christ, Your only son, who has saved me from death.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment