Sunday, April 14, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, Your precious Son Jesus chose to suffer for me. Thank You for His sacrifice on my behalf. Thank You that even my pain can be a tool in Your hands to make me more like Your Son.

Your son, Jesus, suffered and died for me, and I know only that I cannot have real strength unless I rely on You. I cannot feel protected from my many weaknesses until I turn to You for forgiveness and Your unalterable love. Help me to share this strength, protection, and love with others.

And finally, may the grace of Christ our Savior, and the Father’s boundless love, with the Holy Spirit’s favor, rest upon me, and all of us, from above. Thus may we abide in union, with each other and the Lord, and possess, in sweet communion, joys which earth cannot afford. Through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment