Saturday, April 27, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, You make me glad about the weekly remembrance of the glorious resurrection of Your Son my Lord. Give me the peace to worship You with my whole heart and mind, forgetting the cares of the world, and dwelling with You for a short moment with my entire being. And give me this day such blessing through my worship of You, that the week to come may be spent in living knowledge of Your peace.

This life is full of uncertainty. But You have promised us Your unfailing presence. May we see You today - especially when we are tempted to panic or to do things in our own strength.

May I love You in all things and above all things. May I reach the joy which You have prepared for me in Heaven. Nothing is good that is against Your will, and all that is good comes from Your hand.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment