Thursday, April 25, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, Your knowledge is utterly beyond my comprehension. And yet, despite all of this, You have promised to know me, to be with me, to listen to me and help me and, if I only ask for it in the name of Your Son, to forgive me when I offend you. I praise You above all else, Mighty God; for the wonderment of Your existence and the unfathomable size and complexity of Your creation.

Your love and mercy know no bounds. Give me strength when I am weak, hope when I am discouraged, peace when I am troubled, consolation when I am sad, comfort when I suffer, and understanding when I am perplexed. Above all, guide me and forgive me when I err. 

Direct me in Your way. Make me an instrument of Your love and peace to those who are troubled and without hope. And above all, my love and obedience are Yours; I give them to You now and forever, in gratitude for Your greatest gift, the sacrifice of Your blessed Son, Jesus Christ.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment