Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today in reverence and awe. I am filled with humility in the face of Your greatness, Your Majesty, Your holiness, and Your power. And to acknowledge my sinfulness in the face of Your pure and holy presence fills me with fear.

You assure us that the grand salvation You provided is proved genuine in our pain and that it leads to glory for You. Help us to begin each new day with renewed hope in You. Let me not hesitate to call upon You, for Your power and love will see me through anything this world can bring against me. 

And I promise, with Your help and grace, to be fearless in the world; for if You are with me, who can be against me? All thanks and praise be to You, almighty God. In the name of Christ, I pray.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment