Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, help me not to become weary of doing good today. I'm thankful that someday, I will be with You for a joy-filled eternity! Be with me and all who love You, this day.

I beg of You, in Your mighty power, melt the hardness of my heart. Of my own free will, I ask You into the deepest crevice of my being, that I may be filled with Your love and holiness. I depend on Your without any backup plan, Lord; for You and only You have the power to change me.

May the God of peace, who declared victory over death by the resurrection of His only Son, Jesus Christ, make me perfect in every thought and act through His grace. Let my life might be pleasing in Your sight and that I might share the perfect peace that is only possible through You. This I pray, in Christ's name.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment