Thursday, June 20, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear God, thank You that You are love and that You love me so much. Help me to love others the way Jesus showed us so that the whole world will know that I am Your child. And, open my eyes to behold Your gracious hand in all Your works; that rejoicing in Your whole creation, I may learn to serve You with gladness, faithfully managing your bounty; for the sake of him by whom all things were made, Your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Help me, Heavenly Father, to stand up against sin, to resist whatever temptation I may encounter this day, in whatever form it may come. Your Word promises that you will provide a way out of any temptation. I pray to be able to find it and to have the wisdom to use it and to walk away when temptation arises.

All thanks be to You, O Lord, for You are a faithful deliverer. And, I can count on Your help in my time of need. All glory and honor belong to You, mighty God!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment