Sunday, June 16, 2019

Today We Pray




Dear Heavenly Father, I give You thanks for Your holy name which You have caused to dwell in my heart. And, for the knowledge and faith and immortality which You have made known to me through Jesus Your servant. Above all I give thanks because You are mighty; to You be the glory forever.

Cleanse my humble soul of all corporal and spiritual stain. Grant that I may during this day walk in thy Word, and this night have a peaceful sleep, so that on rising from my humble bed, I should continue to praise Thy holy Name throughout all the days of my life, and that I be victorious over all the physical and spiritual enemies battling against me. Deliver me, O Lord, from all vain thoughts that defile me, and from evil desires. 

God of mercy, swift to help: as my lips pour forth Your praise, fill my heart with the peace You give to those who wait for Your salvation in Jesus Christ our Lord. For Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, now and ever, and unto ages of ages. In Your Name, I pray.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment