Saturday, June 22, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, I want to serve You in everything I do. Help me, as I begin each day, to remember this. Blessed be my sovereign, Lord!

Do not allow me to be insensible to these daily mercies. Your hand bestows blessings; Your power averts evil. I bring my tribute of thanks for spiritual graces, the full warmth of faith, the cheering presence of our Spirit, the strength of Your restraining will, Your spiking of hell’s artillery. 

I pray to You, dearest Jesus, for all the graces I need to know You, to love You and serve You faithfully unto death, and to save my soul. Give me a tender and fervent devotion to Your sacred passion by which I was redeemed, venerating You each day in prayer. And, teach me how to unite sorrows and sufferings of my life with Your own.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment