Thursday, June 6, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, I live in Your shelter. You are my refuge and my fortress. You are my God, in whom I trust.

Deliver me and all those who love You from the dangers of the world, both the physical dangers that can crush our bodies and the deadly pestilence that can lay waste to our souls. Cover us with Your mighty wings and protect us with Your steadfast shield. And by this, we will not fear the terror of the night or the perils of the day.

You answer me when I call to You; You protect me because I call on Your name. You have satisfied me with long life and salvation. All praise to the God of Jacob, all praise to Jesus Christ.

Amen

1 comment:

  1. Dear God, I had a blessed day,today. Thank you. Please protect the homeless according to today's prayer when shelters close the doors to them simply for not having their ID. Neither do they offer bread,food or water. Dear Lord, my city really needs a private property sponsored tent city. Please Father bless the homeless who have less than me and guide their path to a soup kitchen that feeds the hungry with a no questions asked policy. In Jesus name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete