Friday, June 28, 2019

Today We Pray




Dear God, today is a blessed beautiful day and I praise You for allowing me another day to be on this earth. I ask that You touch those whose hearts have turned cold and no longer care. I pray that they see Your way is the greater way. 

I thank You that I have the Scriptures to search and that they testify of Christ, for in them I can find eternal life. I thank You, Father, for the preservation of Your teachings through time, and despite the constant efforts of men to destroy it or change it, that through them I might find patience, and hope, and truth, and life. And having learned so much, I thank You that I can hear with my ears Your wonderful works, the testimony of the earth and the spirit, like a light shining in the darkness.

Now, to God the Father, who first loved us, and made us accepted in the Beloved; to God the Son, who loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood; to God the Holy Ghost, who sheddeth the love of God abroad in our hearts, be all love and all glory in time and to all eternity.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment