Sunday, June 2, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, we can't thank You enough for Your passionate love for us. Help us to see that You bring us together in this beautiful body of believers known as Your church. Grant me, throughout this day, power in my love, strength in my humility, purity in my zeal, kindness in my laughter, and Your peace in my heart at all times.

I pray for commitment and enthusiasm in every good work, showing the happiness and cheerfulness that comes only when we work for You. Let me live in Your presence. Give me patience in difficulties, Lord, being happy and cheerful as I place my trust in You. 

May the Passion of Christ be ever in my heart. May Your law and Your goodness guide my every thought, O Lord. And may the power of Your Holy Spirit flow through my words and my actions today, and always.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment