Monday, January 1, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, I thank You because You created me out of Love. You even know the number of hairs on my head. Your presence, O Lord, is the greatest of all.

I resolve to spend this day in the presence of the Holy Spirit. Filled us with joy and energy, that we might accomplish Your will and do what we can to deserve the joys of the day, for I know my time here is short. Be with me, oh Holy Spirit, to fill me with the energy and positivity and comfort that only You can bring. 

Bless me in my endeavors. Let me honor You with my time, my love, my bounty, my words and deeds, as I lay up my treasure in heaven. In Christ's name, I pray.

Amen

1 comment:

  1. I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.

    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete