Friday, January 26, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, blessed be Your Name! You are my King and I have no other. I will follow the laws of men, where I can do so without offending Your holy ordinances and teachings, for Your Bible has taught us to obey the civil authorities.

Do not allow me to be insensible to these daily mercies. Your hand bestows blessings; Your power averts evil. I bring my tribute of thanks for spiritual graces, the full warmth of faith, the cheering presence of our Spirit, the strength of Your restraining will, Your spiking of hell’s artillery. 

Into Your hands, O Lord, Jesus Christ, my God, I commend my spirit. Bless me and all those who pray in faith of You this day; save us and grant unto us everlasting life. And to You and You alone I swear my allegiance, my faith, my hope, my life and my soul, today and as long as I live.

Amen

2 comments: