Friday, January 12, 2018

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, I live in Your shelter. You are my refuge and my fortress. You are my God, in whom I trust.

Deliver me and all those who love You from the dangers of the world. Both in the physical dangers that can crush our bodies and the deadly pestilence that can lay waste to our souls. Cover us with Your mighty wings and protect us with Your steadfast shield, and we will not fear the terror of the night or the perils of the day.

May Your Word be planted deeply in my mind and heart. Help me not to walk away and forget it, but to meditate on it and obey it and so built my life on the rock of your truth. May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be among the community of all who pray in the name of Christ this morning, and remain among us always.

Amen

1 comment: