Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Lord, receive my morning sacrifice which I now offer up to thee. I yield thee humble and hearty thanks that thou has preserved me from the danger of the night past. Deliver me, when I draw near to You, from coldness of heart and wanderings of mind, so that with steadfast thoughts and kindled affections, I may worship You in spirit and in truth.

O good shepherd, seek me out, and bring me home to Your fold again. Deal favourably with me according to Your good pleasure, until I may dwell in Your house all the days of my life. And, praise You forever and ever with them that are there.

Bless my family, kindred, friends and country. Be our God & guide this day andforeverr for His sake, who lay down in the Grave and arose again for us. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, I pray.

Amen

6 comments: