Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Today We Pray


Dear Jesus, I can open up my heart to You. I can tell You everything that troubles me. I know You care about all the concerns in my life.

Give me confidence and strength in my faith. For the reward You give to Your faithful is true joy and will never fade, but will remain when all flesh has been corrupted and all the things of earth have faded. Let me hold strong and steadfast through every trial and every temptation.

Finally, let me go forth in thanks for the victory I have been given through our Lord Jesus Christ. May I be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, and always remembering that in the Lord our labor is not in vain. Make Your home with me today and every day of my life; be with me in all I do.

Amen


2 comments: