Friday, March 1, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, as I cross the threshold of this day I commit myself, soul, body, affairs, friends, to Your care. Watch over, keep, guide, direct, sanctify, bless me and incline my heart to Your ways. Mold me completely into the image of Jesus, as a potter forms clay.

It's easy to let discouragement sap my energy and joy. Help me to reject all agents of discouragement in my life. Also, help me to trust in You for comfort and strength.

May it please You, my good Lord, that there may come a day when I can repay a little of my great debt to you. O Jesus, strengthen my soul, You who are good above all good; and since You have inclined my soul in this way, show me how I may act for You, whatever it may cost, O Lord. Here is my life, my honor, and my will; I have given them all to You and they are Yours: use me to do whatever You want.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment