Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Lord, when I called upon You consciously for the first time, You heard my prayer and filled my heart with the blessing of peace. At that moment I knew Your goodness and knew how blessed are those who turn to You. I started to call upon You night and day, and now even now I call upon Your Name.

Never let us underestimate You by seeing only one side of Your role in our lives. Help us to enjoy Your love and kindness while recognizing how much You hate sin. Look with compassion on the whole human race, O Lord.

Seek me out, and bring me home to Your fold again. Deal favorably with me according to Your good pleasure, until I may dwell in Your house all the days of my life. And, praise You forever and ever with them that are there.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment