Sunday, March 31, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear God, we praise You, the God of Israel, who alone does such wonderful things. Praise Your glorious name forever! Let the whole earth be filled with Your glory.

I thank You for this new day and pray that You will watch over me. May my thoughts, my words and actions reflect the Spirit that dwells within me. And may every minute of my life celebrate the gift of grace, earned by the blood of Christ.

I pray to You for all the graces I need to know You, to love You and serve You faithfully unto death, and to save my soul. Give me a tender and fervent devotion to Your sacred passion by which I was redeemed, venerating You each day in prayer. And teach me how to unite sorrows and sufferings of my life with Your own.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment