Saturday, March 23, 2019

Today We Pray



Dear Heavenly Father, Your love embraces everyone. And through the Resurrection of Your Son, You call me and all who pray with me into Your wonderful light. Dispel our darkness and make us a people with one heart and one voice, forever singing Your praise.

Come quickly to help me. Teach me to trust You in times of trouble. Remind me of Your presence and of the fact that You hold me in Your loving arms.

I pray that Your Holy Spirit may dwell with me today and throughout the coming week, to comfort me, to give me strength against temptation, and to guide me into the path of righteousness. Have pity on me, Lord, according to Your great mercy; and make of me, in me, and for me, all that You wish. Because I abandon myself to You with full and entire confidence that You will never abandon me.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment